Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekends, always END too soon.

So I haven't wrote in a while...so I want to give you a summary of my AWESOME weekend. But first I would like to share several random thoughts I had today.

First, now that I'm in college buying my own TP I realized how much of a waste TPing is. I mean a package of toilet paper is not cheap, and just me and my 3 roommates go through it so fast, I now can't imagine buying more to throw at someone’s house. haha

Second, I want a baby (this is pretty much a constant thought) so I can buy one of those baby slings. : )

Third, I have a weird love for WINCO. I think it makes me feel at home.

My Book of Mormon teacher, Brother Thurgood, always asks us to rate our weekend. And this week got a 9 out of 10. (only because that drive back was horrible). This weekend/ last weekend was exceptional, because I saw a lot of people I love very very much. I saw my Camden, Brittany, and Brittany. And even though all we did was talk and watch Movies, I really can't imagine anything I would have rather been doing.

Random thought but I'm thinking that is how the pioneers survived. They must have had really great friendships that made walking trillions of miles totally do able. Also another side note, I'm so grateful for my car/ not having to cross any plains. Okay so my life now feels complete because I saw the Hannah Montana Movie with my Camden.

After I watched them drive off (after watching them say a cute little prayer).

I packed up my car and headed to Tremonton or something like that. And had lunch with my mom, sister, and Tani. She is one of my mom’s best friends. And I just love her. It also makes me happy to see that they are still friends.

Then we headed to Provo. We stayed at the same Hotel, as we did on our road trip. Then we figured out that the Jonas Brothers were going to be staying there. And I watched a group of girls, creepily hangout in the lobby for them.

I then met up with Kyle and Erik, after hearing he is going to Denmark. So jealous. Any who hanging out with them was way fun! We "watched" some TV. :) and then went out to dinner at a really funky restaurant. We eat some amazing sweet potato fries. Julene got approached for modeling.

Then we went to Todd and Christine's, they are my mom's family friends. Swam, and had a BBQ.

Then the Stadium of Fire and I had some freaky Dejavu. The whole thing was amazing/ funny. I loved every minute. Only complaint is that the camera was only on Joe Jonas, and I hate him Haha. Nick was amazing, playing the piano, and guitar. They then burned an American flag, which wasn’t as cool as I was hoping, but still pretty freaking awesome. During the concert there was lighting in the back ground, so that made the Jonas Brothers performance a little bit more Dramatic. Then the moon looked fantastic that night which made my night complete.

Sunday I got to see my cousin Grant who is like huge now. My Grandma and Grandpa, who I haven’t seen in a year. And then I saw my favorite Aunt and Uncle, Jean and John. Who we figured out I haven’t seen in 3 years. Which is ridiculous, I didn’t even go on a mission. Dinner was a blast, but I had to leave to early.

So I realize this is super long, but long story short. I had a GREAT weekend, but it was too short.

Thank you everyone who made is so great!

I love you.

p.s. I swore at Dylan this weekend, which I’m not going to lie was one of the funnier moments, but I apologize. It was not called for!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a good weekend! And it was even better that we got to be a part of it! and you're right, it doesn't even matter that we did nothing, cuz we had fun all by ourselves anyway! I love that we got to see the Hannah Montana movie together today too! It made the whole thing freaking perfect.
    I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Just cause it is so random and so much fun to read. I'm glad you had a great weekend last week! It was fun to get to see you! I miss you so much! I can't wait until you finally come home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I also love how you said you haven't posted in a while. But when I say that, it's because I haven't posted in over a month. haha. I love you! And I love reading your posts. Never stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it is super random, and was insane to write. And I'm so excited you don't even know!!!

    ReplyDelete