So since Camden said my last post was freakishly long, I decided this one would be short and sweet/ hot. I decided to blog about my love of v-necks, and the men in them. But instead of trying to explain to you all why I love them i will just show you.




So if you haven't already I would recommend going out and trying one on, walk outside the dressing room, and ask the closest girl what she thinks. Also notice that you should never wear a shirt underneath that shows. Okay so truthfully I really just wanted google pictures of guys in v-necks. Don't judge me. :)

Oh my word. I LOVE V-NECKS. Its beyond hot. I would def date any guy who even smiled at me in a v neck. he would automatically have my heart.
ReplyDeleteI know right! It definitely makes any guy like 3 times as attractive. yum. haha
ReplyDeleteI love that you just said yum. And I agree. V-necks=hotness.
ReplyDeleteand why are they so much hotter than regular shirts = mystery.
ReplyDelete