
I love life.
So basically I am so excited about life right now. Main reasons are First my best friends are coming to visit me in Idaho. Which is like way awesome/ nice/ I will love them forever for. Second is I'm totally seeing the Jonas brothers this weekend. And third school is winding down and I only have 20 some odd days left. And when it ends I go home, and get my nanny jobs back! Which if you have ever met me you know I love. Don't get me wrong I also love bread, but its so not the same. Jen, the mother I
nanny for, just called me up to ask me if I would do swim and music classes with Bridger. More excited than ever I agreed, and practically skipped to school that morning. As Camden and me joked about, now I get to play mom! Which the world has now made seem like a less Nobel job. And even here in the bubble (BYU-I) its no longer good enough to be a mother. Or even teacher for that matter. Every time someone asks me what my major is, I feel almost ashamed to tell them
early childhood education. Because I always get the same "along with every other Mormon girl" responses. So what is wrong with have women teachers? Don't we assume mothers are the
ones who stay home to raise the children. Isn't this so they can TEACH them. I don't get it.
Also its always a huge joke here, how people are only

here to get married BYU- I do. Ha ha. But seriously I am here to get married, along with
my education. But is there really something wrong with that? I don't think so. I know I need an education, and can't rely on my husband as sole provider, but I'm definitely going to pick my husband based on if he can provide. Well enough ranting, must get ready for my friend!!! And study for child development. Because yes I, martha mae want to be a preschool teacher!
Love.

No comments:
Post a Comment