Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Childish!


I think I'm my happiest when I'm my childish. Today I was getting kind of overwhelmed by homework and life ( I know dramatic :). But Keri and Krystal took me to see the Hannah Montana Movie with them, and I'm a sucker for Disney movies/ any movie. Anyways it made me SO HAPPY! I literally could have danced home. I don't have a great memory. But I rememebr dancing out of the movie theater after watching the Lizze Mcguire Movie. And just being extremely happy to be alive, and together with all of my friend, and riding in Tanya's car seat. Life is good. And for some reason, extremely cheesy movies always remind me of that. So if you haven't seen it I recommend seeing the movie. Well I need to get back to child developement :)
But Stay Childish!
Love, Martha (I'm only 18, so I'm still a baby in college)
p.s. Do the Hoedown! Throwdown

2 comments:

  1. haha oh my gosh I love the lizzie mcguire movie too! but p.s. you've now seen the HM movie with everyone but me. Anyway this is adorable and I know exactly how you feel, and i freaking love that feeling. sad i didnt talk to you today. Love you! - Camden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I know! But I just love it so much I couldn't resist. And I know you need to call me tomorrow/ today. Especially because you already ran out of text. Okay well I love you. We will watch it together, just not sure when!

    ReplyDelete