Thursday, June 11, 2009

Let Your Heart Win


So today I went to the academic advising center, and learned I don't know what my major is. I don't really know what I want to do with my life, and I don't want to be in school forever. My plan I have been telling everyone is I'm going to get my early childhood development degree. And then open my own preschool. However, now that I'm thinking more I need some sort of business knowledge. So long story short, I have gone from having one major, to three different options. So if anyone else wants to throw another major at me, feel free. I currently have no idea what my major is going to be. And its stressing me out, BIG time.
Any who I'm going to Provo this weekend, with Dylan my cousin. Who has recently decided he hates me, and will not talk to me. He also no longer needs my car, so we never hangout. So this weekend should be interesting. But we are going to see Singing in the Rain!! Which is one of my very favorite movies, so I'm excited to see it in play form.
I love Musicals, they make me so happy. And after watching them I feel like I should go and sing, and make the world a better place. haha.
Lets see what other random things can I throw into this blog. Oh I have officially decided to come home July 27th, and not do the summer semester. Not that it really effects anyone else, because you will all be gone. Also I love clean rooms, clean checks!
Anyways I'm now just avoiding homework. Props to anyone who can guess what song my title is from.
Love, Martha

2 comments:

  1. that's what you get by paramore?

    and why can't you go down to provo next weekend and visit me?!? (you dont have to answer that, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct! I thought you would be the one to get it!
    And guess what I'm in Provo right now. haha But I will come visit you sometime.

    ReplyDelete