Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wouldn't Life Be Easier?

So I went with Whitney tonight to see Transformers, and wouldn't life just be so much easier if I looked like Megan Fox? haha I mean really. Then I could just get any guy I wanted, and then it would only be hard to weed out the jerks from the prince charmings. But no I'm stuck looking like this. Yes I love myself, and the way I love. Heavenly Father did a great job. And its probably true that if I did look like her I would only attract bad guys. But I still feel like life would be easier. :)
However me and Whitney were talking about it and she said would I rather look like Megan fox, and probably never get married, because she knows guys only like her for her looks? Or would I rather be super ugly and get married and have an average family. And I picked being ugly. haha Well not ugly just less hot. haha
Also kind of unrelated. I can't remember when this was but a while ago, my dad sat me down and asked me if I believe in Soul Mates. And I believe my answer was yes, it is now. And my dad calmly told me that I shouldn't, and I should just know that with the spirit any relationship can work. But cant that be what soul mates are. The one person we can become so in tune with that we can make it work no matter what. And is asking for that happy ever after so much? I mean I plan on getting married in the temple so its for eternity. So shouldn't I choose that one person who can make me happy forever. I don't know now I'm pretty much just ranting about nothing. So I should stop. Well much Peace, Love, and Happiness!

oh also. I hope Micheal Jackson doesn't rest in peace, I hope he keeps rocking, and when he is resurrected he will be that cute little black child we all loved and miss. ABC 123 baby you and me girl!

5 comments:

  1. if he comes back as that cute little boy, then good. anything else, well, no me gusta.

    and martha you are amazing, and honestly megan fox isn't that hot. i mean yah she looks good, but not like all these guys say (miles). and i'm sure you have a way better personality then she does, which is more important then hotness

    stay classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha rock on michael! heaven could use a few more pelvic thrusts. too bad Nathan pointed out that he's probably going to spirit prison, we'll see. And to kyle: you're probably like part of 10% of guys in the world who wouldn't love to be with Megan Fox.
    Also I love this, and I don't know if I really believe in soul mates, but I see what you mean, I think we are much more compatable with some people than with others. I was talking to Becky and Corrin about this and they were talking about how Heavenly Father gives us our free agency in that too, he just makes it possible for everything to be goood again if we mess up. But I love the idea of the fact that my husband and I were destined to be together. And in a way we are, I mean we'll end up together, and therefore a series of circumstances will bring us both to the same place where we're both ready to get married. Oh my gosh I can't wait.
    Okay, I love you, and this adorable post about marriage and love.
    - Camden

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thank you! And yeah my Book of Mormon teacher today, was like yeah and we know soul mates aren't real. You could marry thousands of people and be happy. haha And then he looked at the engaged couple, and was like ohh except you guys. You are soul mates. haha and then he laughed. He is a mean old man. Jk. But yes camden I think you are right. I would just rather not mess up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Megan Fox is a gorgeous girl, but she is only attractive in the phsyical sense. There are tons of girls out there more attractive than her. She had to gain 40lbs. to be in the newest Transformers. That being said, she was anorexic, which is NOT attractive.

    Now, about the soul mates, my answer is yes. Based on the coices we make in life, we will encounter a certain man or woman, fall in love with them, and then it should be mostly happily ever after. I think what is so essential to the phrase "soul mates" is the fact of what it means. It ain't just mates, that the physical part. It is the soul part that is so intimate and personal. When you become so in love that your sould and your lovers become one, then you have found the often heralded "one".

    That being said, any marriage takes work, a lot of it. So, no one out there is perfect for you I guess...sorry for the cynicism.

    ReplyDelete