I know when/ if I get married I'll probably need to sleep in the same bed as my husband.
I know sleeping on the floor is not a rational solution.
and I know that my mother does love me and wants what is best for me.
But now I have no home/ bed.
So in case you don't know how much of a freak I am. I struggle with falling asleep when other people are in the room. In Hawaii I had a roommate who came in way after I fell asleep every night, it was perfect. And in Idaho I got a single bedroom. Problem solved right?!
However now I'm living at home (which sounds soooo lame when I say it out loud). anyways. I
have no room, and share a queen size bed with my sister. The first couple nights I struggled sleeping. Then Natalie came to visit, and Julene made me a bed out of camping pads, and a memory foam pad and some pillows. When she left I decided I loved my new living arrangements and moved into the work out room. Much to my parents dismay. So I had been living on the floor up until yesterday, when my family decided to take away my bed, and move a chair into the work out room in its place. They say its for my own good, so I can get over this freakness. But I'm not sure its going to work. So far I just had a restless night of sleep. So now I'm blogging so my sister falls asleep before I go in there. My life is lame and freakish. Oh good.
haha Well she is probably fast asleep now. So thank you John Mayer for this new wonderful song, I love you.
Goodnight.
(this has nothing to do with anything, except that I have
never blogged without a picture, and didn't feel like starting now.)

Your super crazy. (i appreciate you writing on your blog to help me procrastinate at writing my essay) I how you sleep better tonight!
ReplyDeleteAlso on your little (Or i guess i should said big) Picture of us all at the top you look super pretty. Sadly it is not attractive of me haha. But i love you and reading your blog!
Oh you look stunning. As always. And I just love that picture of all of us. And no problem. I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog, because writing it makes me feel productive in my extremely unproductive life.
ReplyDelete