I often feel like a loser here, because I have very few friends old enough to go to the bathroom on there own. But then I think about how blessed I am with the friends I do have. I have many AMAZING friends, but I'm lucky enough to be able to keep Alexis here with me!
Alexis is stunningly beautiful, brilliant, artistic, funny, kind, and extremely caring. I haven't known any of my friends my entire life, but I have known Alexis long enough to know that she rarely thinks about herself, or her own needs. Her schedule is full of things which are always for other people. Even when we're just hanging out on my couch watching a movie, its often because
I pleaded with her to come, for me. What made me think of all this was the other night she slept over, and because she loves me and my weirdness. Alexis talked me to sleep. Its my absolute favorite way to fall asleep. Brittany would call Kyle before falling asleep when I slept over and she would always apologize, but it was so soothing to hear her voice as I closed my eyes. Yes I probably sound super creepy, but I Don't Care! I love both of those girls.
Alexis is also a constant source of entertainment for me. Her personality is addicting she is happy, supportive, and understanding. She is a friend to everyone, and truly cares about each and every relationship. Alexis also happens to have the best out look on life. Amid challenges she rises to the top. She juggles so many things in her life, and still makes time for friends and family. She is probably going to kill me for writing this, because she also doesn't accept praise well. :) But
you are exceptionally amazing, and I love you more than I can say.
Good luck with everything this year, and don't forget to enjoy it.
xoxo
Martha Mae

Martha, I feel like I should not reply to this on here cause I want to sound just as amazing as you do. But One, I love you, so so so much. I am so greatful for this time we have right now. I wish I could hang out with you more. This makes me want to be a better friend but thank you so much for writing it. I don't know if you'll ever know how much it means to me especially tonight. Also, were both way too alike in the way we don't accept compliments well. BUT You're amazing. I look up to you more then you could ever know. I have no idea what I'll do when you're gone.
ReplyDeleteI WILL TALK YOU TO SLEEP ANYDAY!
Really, all I can say is I love you. I can't wait for Starbucks.
This just made my day/week/month/life.
Thank you, thank you for being such an amazing friend to me.
All my love, Alexis