So basically its just one of those kinds of Sundays. First off, I'm like 65% sure I'm sick. But I still went to church to be rebellious. And my primary class had Sharing time. Which ROCKED by the
way. A little girl came up to me after church and was like I really enjoyed your sharing time. BOO ya! (its mainly because we handed out candy, on a fast Sunday- that was Michelle rebelling not me). But also during Sacrament meeting they blessed Abram. He is the Maxfeild's baby, and I babysit there kids regularly. Any who when there father stood up with the baby, Everett burst into tears, who used to be the baby. The grandma offered to take him out, but since that was ridiculous since she came to see the blessing, I picked him up and ran out of the room and all the way down the hall. He was screaming really loud! haha anyways that isn't the weird part. The really weird thing is EVERYONE I talked to the rest of the day, was like "ohh you are such a hero, for taking out the baby." haha Really hero. I think that is a tad dramatic. But I'm glad I
appear to be such an awesome person. Personally I believe it was because of my rockin' outfit. It made it look more impressive because I ran out of the chapel in heels, carrying a screaming child!
So I think I was all hopped up on compliments when I changed after church. Anywho this is what resulted.
Plus its Fall, and all the leaves are falling toooo quickly. I haven't gotten enough good pictures/any. Praying for sun tomorrow, and Bridger to get well. He has Swine Flu and pneumonia and he has a temp. of 103! Poor baby.
Well I feel this is officially long and rambley enough.
Happy Autumn! Peace out.

Can I just say that I loved reading this blog. It definitely made me laugh! Way to be a hero today haha. :)
ReplyDeleteoh this post makes me miss you so much more! i'm glad your sunday was so rockin' awesome.
ReplyDeletei love you, Camden. also i love leave pictures, and your outfit.
Oh yay! I love it when people miss me, and love my blogs. It was a pretty fab Sunday. Miss you tremendously too.
ReplyDelete