Today was the Young Women's program, and as I sat an listened I realized why I am so blessed. I have been taught since the age of 12, that I am a daughter of God, and that he loves me. I said it every Sunday till I graduated and left for Hawaii. I know that I didn't really think about what I was saying every Sunday, but I must have enough that it sunk in. Now every time I have any a problem in life I simply say to myself, My Heavenly Father loves me, and wants to see me be happy. And because he loves me, everything will be okay. And I have learned that I not only will be okay, I will be happy. My Heavenly Father knows that I have "Strive(d) to live the Young Women Values," and has bless me ever so much because of it.
So as I watched this YW program, I sat, hoped, and wished that these Young Women would learn- if nothing else- that they are loved by a Father in Heaven. And with that knowledge alone, they will also be alright. And if they live those values they have been taught- not only will they be fine, they will be happy!
I know I am.
So as I watched this YW program, I sat, hoped, and wished that these Young Women would learn- if nothing else- that they are loved by a Father in Heaven. And with that knowledge alone, they will also be alright. And if they live those values they have been taught- not only will they be fine, they will be happy!
I know I am.
xoxo Martha Mae.


No comments:
Post a Comment