Is it bad that I can't think of a "setback you have encountered in your life." For my essay? Does not getting married before the age of 20 count as a "setback." Because that’s really the only thing I've got going on... setback wise. haha. Tonight I have a delicious dinner out with Jen Bailey. And again if you know me at all, you know she is one of my favorite people in the world. So i was thrilled. And at dinner she restored my hope in finding a husband. And she told me what she would do if she could go back, and she said she wouldn't change much except for the worrying. She told me to stop worrying about getting married or being successful. And just make a plan and stick to it. So that’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to plan out my major…maybe kind of think about a mission. And then do it. Work hard, follow the commandments, stuff like that. And let life happen. But in the mean time…
Here is a (short) list of things I need my future husband to be: Adventurous, in his food, clothing, and world travel. Funny, because laughing is my favorite. Provider, someone who is goal driven, and has big dreams. And Father, because I’m someday going to have some super sweet children- that will hopefully have big heads like my little Bridge.
(If you find this person…let me know. Willing to travel.)
also if anyone thinks of a "setback" I have encountered...please let me know!
Here is a short photo montage of Bridger's life. :)
And yes I know he is just 3, and these pictures were all taken in like 2 years of those 3. But look how much he has grown. What a baby!! haha
hugs and kisses. martha.



No comments:
Post a Comment