Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just kind of messy.

You know you are kind of a mess when tv shows start making you cry. Given this was an exceptionally great tv show, Parenthood. And people on the show started crying first, and we all know I'm a sympathetic crier. But I also teared up at the store the other day, mainly because I was super tired...but partly because I sad for someone else. Seeing their life, even such a small part made me sad. But then I realized they probably don't feel that way, so neither should I. Anyways this sounds crazy without explanation, and I'm again to tired to explain. But I just wanted to blog. I do this dumb thing where I think in blogs, and everything I think is just so important in my life, and that everyone around me should care and read about it. So I try and think of a clever way to blog it...but then I never do. Which is a good thing, because its rarely that important, or clever.
I'm also trying to think less about myself, and focus on serving others, which is a fail by the way. I haven't served anyone, I have only made myself more busy so I don't have time for anything else.
I also really actually do need to think about myself, and more importantly my future, and what degree that includes, and where I need to get this degree, and where I'm going to live, and how I'm going to pay to live there. But none of these things are fun to think about.
anyways I just wanted to say Camden, you are right Parenthood is great. Lorelai is the best, and I'm so happy she plays a similar character.

Well its my new bed time.
and a photo. Because its cute. :)
xoxo Martha.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, parenthood makes me cry like every episode haha. I love it so much! it's so full of happy wonderful parenting moments. I'm so glad you love it! And martha, I'm sure you serve people more than you realize.
    love you monkey

    ReplyDelete