The semester is almost over, and though I have a lot to do. I have laid it all out. And it is totally manageable. I did waste all yesterday watching an Asian Drama, and my eyes hurt now as a result. But I still got all my homework done. Didn't read both Case Studies in American Foundations- but I never do. And I currently have 3 A's and 3 B's assuming I have an A in Dance. If not I'm going to get violent. haha
Anyways its snowing...yes on March 22 it is currently snowing in Rexburg ID. And this morning was so beautiful (but martha standard of beautiful) which means cloudy with little sun breaks.
But now its just snowing, and of course I wore my TOMS today, so really world?!
anywho. School is under control.

also look how adorable this is. Love flower crowns.
and you. (for reading this)
xoxo
Martha.

come here and take pictures of me and jon :]
ReplyDeleteI freaking love that you spent the whole day watching an asian drama. also, i love this feeling and i'm so happy you're having it! love you!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete