Friday, March 12, 2010

blessed.

So as anyone who has spent any time with me at all. I'm often super whiny, and my favorite person to whine to is Emily. Because she just laughs at me and says "I know, I know your life is so hard." and I say "So hard." haha and we laugh. And I realized how Amazingly blessed my life it.
For example.
My roommate Emily, is awesome.

I get these cute notes all the time. Love it.
Well I don't want to brag to much about my wonderful roommate and make all ya all jealous. But just so she knows.
Emily, you are my hero, my soundboard, and my friend.
Thank you.
I'm sad to loose you to the real world. But I guess I'm loosing you to a great guy, and a amazing future. So good luck. I love you. And thanks for the note.
Made my Night.

xoxo,
Martha.

2 comments:

  1. but only to truly understand your whinyness, you have to have LIVED with martha... (which I practically did)


    there is no one whinier. NOT A SINGLE PERSON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm I know. You don't have to agree with me. haha

    ReplyDelete