So this weekend stupidly I really didn't do a ton of homework. I didn't really do a ton of anything, but that bunch of nothing I did added up to me being totally screwed this up coming week. I have 3 major test all before Thursday. And I don't feel prepared at all. I also keep being reminded how exciting it is because the semester is almost over. But when I hear that all I hear is Martha- you have so much crap to do, you are totally screwed.
So I have been having this feeling that I need to get a priesthood blessing ever since I got sick like a month ago, okay so only like 3 weeks. But the feeling has become more and more strong. Even though I'm getting less and less sick. But today I was thinking I really should ask for one. But couldn't think of anyone I'd feel comfortable asking. I know lots of most likely worthy priesthood holders. But I don't feel like I can inconvenience them with this. But then Kayla's home teachers came over and talked about just that. How its so important that we ask for blessings and even if its just for help on a test.
So obviously Heavenly Father is just screaming at my to just ask for a blessing. But of course I just let another opportunity pass by, and I didn't ask. And tonight I feel completely overwhelmed and not ready at all to take on this week.
Wish me luck.
MD.
p.s. Happy Birthday Big Brother. 21 today.

Martha just get a blesssing from someone, anyone it will probablyeven make you feel better about your major
ReplyDeleteDon't think of it as bugging them. They get blessed from using their priesthood too.
ReplyDeleteI agree. you should get a blessing. They like to do it, and it's good for them. plus it can only help you get through the next week and feel better.
ReplyDeleteuh I feel like no one read the warning. haha jk. Thanks guys you were all right. I got one and now feel a ton better.
ReplyDeleteMartha, when you say "just something i needed to type out" before a blog post, it just makes me want to read it more!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad you're feeling better :)