Wednesday, March 24, 2010

its fine.

Today's Happiness,
Curled my hair, so I felt pretty. I realized I don't often feel really beautiful. I mean don't think I'm off crying in a corner. I have a high self-esteem. But lets just say I'm not relying on my looks to get me far in life. But today I put on my cashmere sweater. And curled my hair.
That's also what made me super happy today. I wore my super awesome/ new cashmere (okay so it's only 5% cashmere) but that is 5 percent more than all my others. And its just so comfy.
Anyways so today was/is Courtney's Birthday. So we get ice cream, tried to throw her a cute little party. But it kind of failed. But its okay because her cute Asian friend Hero (I'm sure its spelt differently) came over and made her, and me, crepes. And was so adorable about it. He had even cut up strawberries, and got nutella, and chocolate sauce and whip cream. And make it all beautiful. And it was basically heaven.
Any who afterwards Kayla came over and we made Courtney this sweet Card with ARASHI on the cover.
Let me explain Arashi, they are a Japanese Boy Band. And they are like the hottest people in Japan. And they also happen to all star in Japanese Dramas. Which me and Kayla (okay mainly me) happen to be super into right now. Because Courtney is always watching them. And you know me. I get sucked in super easily.
So I just wanted to introduce you all to my new Japanese Boy Band crush, Meet Kazunari Ninomiya

However everyone calls him Nino, which is just plain adorable. I just watched like 3 hours of him, its fine. :)
Also if you have seen Letter from Iwo Jima. He is in it.

Andy came over today and asked me who my current crush was, and I didn't have an answer for him. For here is your answer only like 5 hours late.

xoxo
Martha Mae.

2 comments:

  1. You always have weird taste in guys :) slash your super randomly attraacted to asians, it's awesome. But he sorta looks super young! Also I thought you took that picture and I was thinking it was a cool angle so now you should take one of Kayla like that. That sounds like an adorable day I am glad your happy!

    ReplyDelete