Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Current Thoughts and Feelings.

-Somehow spent 170 dollars in 10 days. How?
-Children's Lit is going to kill me.
-Memorizing Classical music pieces was impossible, yet soothing.
-I wish I used my camera more!
-Often want a boyfriend, but don't have time for one. So I want a date.
-Need to drink more water.
-Struggle with finding time to read scriptures, yet somehow always fit in my 15 blogs everyday.
-Enjoy reading, but hate how painfully slow I am.
-Whitney pretty much no longer lives here, and its effecting our friendship.
-Is it important that I plan a Birthday Party for a roommate I often want to kill?!
-Surprisingly stoked about making my first bracket, for March Madness.
-I actually don't hate math- kind of like it. Only hate it when I suck which happens to be often.
-I have had this video Jasmine Star did open on my computer for like a week now, and watch it almost regularly. It's super creepy. I know.

Since I had so many random things rolling around in my head I decided this would be the easiest.
xoxo Martha.



p.s. You know me. Can't have a post without a picture. And this is the picture I'm currently in love with first because, Alexis showed it to me. This photographer is a total creeper like me, and just captured this awesome moment of two strangers. And third it just beautiful, and in a city, and is love. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I looooooove that picture! This is very fun! I love the video of jasmine too I love all the words

    ReplyDelete