So this semester feels like it has just started, and at the same time I already feel completely overwhelmed. Not only am I not confident about my major, but the classes for my major (that I might change) are killing me. Also I'm not sure if you all know what I learn is, but its pretty much the only source of communication between teacher and student. And my children's lit class doesn't allow me to access the I-learn, I have called several people talked to my teacher everyday in class, and its still not solved. So I have missed two assignments, and finally just got a friend to email me the syllabus. But really world?! why hate on me so much.
Also my mom is afraid I'm becoming ever so slightly depressed, and in case you have never met me. I don't do depressed. Angry occasionally, sad eh ever so often. But can't say depressed. But my mom was saying I was showing symptoms and talked to me for like 3 hours to make sure I felt loved. and I do. But its weird and I don't know whats up, Kevin also thinks I have been extra witchy lately. And nope its not that time of the month. haha Also I want you all to know, I felt like a dork taking this picture, but I just love my fun glasses, and wanted to share.

You are too cool Martha! I love the glass. I think everything will settle down soon. Or it should haha
ReplyDeleteUmmm I was about to say, Why are you so cool martha?! haha. And A. Your mom would come up with some theory like that and B. Kevin is dumb. We already knew that haha. Im sorry, and I love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys. I'm so glad you think I'm cool. haha Also I have decided me and Kayla are coming home for spring break, ours not yours. So were are totally going to have to party it up. And like go to the beach or something sweet like that!
ReplyDeletei love the picture too! also I just wanna say that this conversation sounds exactly like a conversation ellen would have, it's pretty adorable :) and Kevin is dumb, don't listen to him. Also I love you a lot, and come talk to me WHENEVER, i'm not kidding, at all. Also, I love you more than pretty much anything :)
ReplyDeleteEllen Henstrom?! And what do you even mean by that? How is that cute? and does that mean I am depressed?! haha And Kevin is dumb, but right, but I have decided I don't care. And I love you too!!
ReplyDelete