Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wish List

I know, I know. Its a little late for Wish List's. Christmas Decor is already down. But these are more items I will have to purchase on my own anyways. My dad promises a now interest loan. I'm just scared to take him up on that offer, since I know I'm a long way from paying him back.
Well here it is. I'll put it in Order of my desire.

1. Canon EOS 5D 12.8MP body (used) = $1,869.29


2. Canon EF Lens- 50 mm F/1.8 = $90

3. Adobe Photoshop Extended CS4 Student Edition = $119.49

Grand Total = $2078.78

Do I have that much...yes. Can I afford to spend it on my hobby. ehh not really.

I would also like to add that my exceptional flash was on this wish list, and my excellent father/ grandparents made it a reality. Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Here it is. Thats so fun! I love it. And can't you get like a huge discount on photoshop for being a student?

    ReplyDelete