Also read a blog today, of a man who does photography for a living, but never wedding photography. And at first I thought that was just not his style, but in today's post it was a wedding, and it was good. However he explained why he rarely does weddings. The Pressure. Which is so so so true. I'm stressed about just taking some family photos for Christmas Cards, where I can recreate moments, position my models, and reschedule for a different day. Wedding are one shot deals. He also talked about how he did one wedding and royally messed up and it shattered his confidence. That would totally be me. And I could never forgive myself for not capturing someones special day. And on the other hand, I'm not afraid at all of maybe messing up hundreds of children's lives, by being a poor teacher. Actually I take that back. Crap. Maybe I should just stick to watching trash tv, and living at home. :)




Here are the photos I took tonight, I wanted to get a street with cars on it, but apparently by 7pm all the cars are done driving on west union. So that's fine. Well I plan on trying again. But
here they are for now. Also took the Cat one a while ago, but he is sticking out his tongue too
cute.
p.s. Anyone know how to make the stamps people put on their photos... I kind of want one. Just for pretend!

Ph i love the pictures! and today in photo class we had this guy come in and show us his pin hole photographjy and he had a bunch with awesome bridges and cars going by that ooked like yours, it was so cool. WE should make an adventure this weekend and find somewhere busy. Also your going to be an awesome photographer and now ruin anyones life or special moments. You really should find something more exciting to do then just sit on your coach all day :) haha. Well your an amazing photographer! thanks for the distraction from this class... I am going to go look up making watermarks.
ReplyDeleteMartha these are amazing! i'm seriously jealous that you can do this, it's so awesome to be able to capture all these gorgoeus moments. and i vote yes on finding a busy street. cuz car pictures are awesome! also I totally agree with you that mormon bachelor pad is just a bunch of douchebags who think they're awesome. lucky us.
ReplyDeletei love you! and these are gorgeous!
haha okay funny story. I was reading your (camden) comment in a email notification. And it said it was from Alexis, because one of them was. And so I read yours thinking it was from her till I read that you think the mormon kids are a bunch of douchebags. haha Because Alexis would NOT say that. haha Well I love you both. and thanks I love trying new things, so I'm glad you two think these are kind of cool. :)
ReplyDelete