Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Inspire

Well I have suddenly gotten a second wind of energy. (It was a long day with the Bridge man- love him, but the zoo wore me out). So I decided to put it to use, and blog. Tonight I spend sometime with both my mother and Louisa, two women I love dearly. First I watched "Because I said So" with mom, which is like a weirdly perfect mother daughter movie. And surprisingly less awkward than I would have imagined. Anyways that movie make me happy, and all smiley. Then I got to watch Step Up with Louisa, which is one of my favorites.
Anyways this isn't about movies, it actually about how so many of my friends inspire me. Louisa as she was about to get out of my car, relayed to me all of her goals (well probably not all of them, but a lot). And it was amazing, because I not only believe she can do them, but I believe she believes she can. Which is where I struggle. I have dreams instead of goals. My real dream job, would be a wedding photographer, but I have settled for a more realistic goal of preschool owner. And even that I am now doubting as a possibility. Louisa who is still on crutches, is beyond ready to run. I admire her so much. She is a stunningly beautiful goal driven girl, who I'm sure is going to get the guy, at the end of her movie. I love her, and would like the thank her for inspiring me, in her actions and beauty. Alexis also got me looking at wedding photography blogs again, and they just make my heart happy. So I think I'm going to buy photoshop, keep taking photos and encourage my friends to get married! And turn some of my dreams into goals, so I can work on something I
love.
Well I also haven't blogged about the love of my life, my Bridger. (Okay not mine, but I like to pretend-not in a creepy way). We have spend almost every waking moment together since I got back, mainly because I'm so tired after trying to keep up with him, I sleep the rest of the
day. Today we spent only a few hours at the zoo, and had so much fun. Thanks to Kevin coming, and helping me carry him around the zoo. It has been a really fun day, hanging out with my two favorite dudes! Well here are some pictures of my love. (Jen asked me to shoot some, so I didn't have to take him to a photo place.)
Love, Martha

2 comments:

  1. aww I love these pictures soo much, he's so freaking adorable. And I know exactly what you mean about different friends inspiring you in different ways. Which really, that's exactly why we have friends, to lift us up and help us realize what we may or may not be missing in our own lives. Nice work, i loved it. and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you. I showed them to Jen today too, and she liked them. Which is a relief.

    ReplyDelete