Saturday, April 23, 2011

not myself.

It's weird. I go through this every time anything changes. Like if people enter, or leave my life. If I move. Or if I just start going back to school. (at a school- where literally everything has changed). The day I got here I was feeling super weird and awkward. But luckily Zach left work early and came to my apartment and gave me a big hug. Literally made my day. I love (you) Zach. haha Because not only do you read my stupid blog. But you are just kind of awesome. haha. So Zach came over and gave me a tutor of the school, I didn't know where anything was. I felt so lost- and mainly dumb. Its now Saturday, almost a week later and I feel still kind of weird. But much more at home. I love my roommates. Love the smell of this new apartment. I love my memory foam on my bed. And apparently I "love" Marcus. haha This morning I woke up and got on my computer. I couldn't sleep in as much as I wanted- and HATE just laying in bed. So I swipe my finger- because I have a super sweet fingerprint reader. And I find this on my background.
haha at first I was like kind of creeped out, but then I laughed and just appreciated the work of art Zach had just created. haha By the way- Marcus- totally not a BA as he looks in this photo. But this was a self portrait he did, so that does make him pretty freaking awesome. And rather good looking- if I dare say. :)
Anyways. I'm still feeling kind of awkward. So hopefully I'll get out of that soon. But today I'm kind of wishing I was just at my home in Portland, and that Camden and Alexis could come over. And we could just be together, and I could just be 100% myself. And not stress about school, and boys (okay just this one). But since I'm not at home. I should probably just go shower and have an awesome day with Zach, Morgan, and Marcus. 

xoxo Martha

p.s. Jackson Hole- probably the best thing I have ever done while living in Rexburg. Literally the most beautiful thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment