Today was an amazing day. But tonight I witnessed something epic. We had a "Cheer off/ Dance off" And it was awesome. We were all a little tired from the day so we needed someone to get the party started. So we made Katie (one of the session directors- and the girl who has been teaching dance classes at the school) do a impromptu dance. And she literally went on for two full songs. Of just pure bliss dancing. I LOVED it. I honestly love watching people dance. And watching Katie's mind just spill out into these beautiful moves it was amazing! Then it got more epic- if that was even possible. But Sisi got up and danced with her, together they just danced and danced. I probably watched them dance- alone with added Ryen, who doesn't even dance just does Yoga- there little hearts out for an hour straight. I loved it. I honestly feel like an idiot even trying to explain what happened in words. But if you haven't even seen someone just dance- to dance its one of the wonders of the world. Katie is amazing because light and happiness just shoot from her. I have never heard her say an unkind thing. Yet she is so down to earth and normal. And so humble- for someone who can dance like she can. Its amazing. They weren't dancing to show off, they continued even when it was only two of us still watching. It was doing something completely for them, and without a care or thought of what anyone else thought. I wish I was that confident and creative, and ohhhh to be that talented. I would kill. (jk).
But seriously that is my new goal. To be so determined to make myself happy- no matter who is watching. Or what people think about me, or what I'm doing. My goal is to live for me, and be my best self- So I can then help others the best way I can.
Love. A very tired, but extremely happy Martha.
p.s. Sorry this post was so crazy. I don't have the will power to complete my thoughts or use real sentences.
.JPG)
p.p.s This picture has nothing to do with the post. It is only because you all know I can't post without a photo. And Harikrishnan makes me oh so happy as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment