So here it is Jake.
Reasons you are my favorite:
1. You're not Calvin
2. You seem sincere and actually like girls.
3. Not gay like Calvin
4. Funny
5. I feel like you are super hot.
6. Love how you write long run-on sentences to prove your point.
ex: "Well if Claire and Daisy were empty shells that didn't talk, think, or have a personality of any kind. If their only purpose was to cook, clean, massage my feet after a hard days work, massage my feet after sleeping in on a day that I didn't have to work, change dirty diapers, pick up dog doo, massage my shoulders after my soccer games, accompany me to social functions at which people would judge me based off of the shell that rested on my arm, oh, and to procreate"(MBP).
7. I love that you are more of a story teller, than a ranter (like calvin)
8. I love that you were so ready to just move and raise a family with sanders.
9. Jake is such a hot person name, so nice choice!
10. And I love that you actually kind of fall in like (I don't know about love)with girls.
Also, Jake just so you know this is what you look like in my mind.

(sorry to hate on Calvin so much, he is just kind of a huge tool. But its super nice of you to be friends with him)
In other news, Just did my first engagement shoot and I learned two things.
-need to learn how to shoot pretty kisses
-probably shouldn't bring my mom anymore :)
xoxo
Martha

nice! free shirt time!!!
ReplyDeleteAh! I love Jake so much. Why does Zacharyalways have so many connections? Jake is freaking the hottest name ever. You better show me the shirt.
ReplyDeletehaha this is awesome! and i love that you cited your quote from jake.
ReplyDeletehaha well Brittany I didn't want to plagiarize.
ReplyDeleteI'm blushing. So what size shirt and what is your address? Email me...
ReplyDeletePS Martha is such a hot girl name, and a tip for shooting pretty kisses: video tape them making out and then take stills from the video - it's kind of gross during but turns out some good kisses.
Jake,
ReplyDeleteTaking stills from a video would not be good picture quality. But nice idea.
Just so you know, The Mormon Bachelor Pad guys were exposed a few weeks ago. Their real names are John Maxim and Cameron Daley. They are in their 30's re-telling stories from when they were younger. John is divorced and Cameron is married with kids. Look them up on facebook and check out their personal blogs so you can confirm for yourself. They won't admit it because they are making money from their blog, but it's all fake! Just so you know!
ReplyDeleteUh Lanelle, I know I read MBP. As noted above. And I know they were "exposed" But I really don't care. I don't want to marry Jake, so it doesn't matter if he is married or not. Just so YOU know.
ReplyDeleteWait! We were exposed? When was someone gonna tell me?
ReplyDeleteI feel so... so... naked. And... vulnerable.
-c