I would sit in the empty bedroom on my apartment, in the dark, and look out the window while it snowed and snowed. And I read blog after blog.
In case you didn't guess that, and now just think I'm this super emo, crazy person. Just know this is just me. At home its the back porch on a cold dark night. Here is sometimes the church past the big house. And sometimes its just the moments I brush my teeth- in the dark.
And no this isn't all I did tonight.
Me and Kayla went to Last Song, which was SO good. Just be ready to cry. Or maybe its just me. Kayla looked over at me during the movie, noticed my eyes were wet, and said "oh martha." I said "you know this about me, its fine."
So while I read like maybe 35 blogs- its been a crazy week, so I've gotten behind.
I made a list. A list of things I like. (yes I do this a lot- its fine its my blog)
Okay so the first one is a dislike.
Don’t really like bridals- a bride with a groom is just odd.
Love Asians- all of the guys (Courtney has over are so nice)
I love darkness, when there is a single source of light
Love me a good/ happy cry
I want to marry ben. http://benchristensenphoto.com/aubreythomas/
I love PDA
And snow when one it doesn’t stay on the ground, and two I’m inside.
Also I love fathers, I know creepiest thing I could possibly say. But I love my own dad, and seeing new fathers with there babies. This is my favorite father I follow. He just has the cutest stinking family ever.
Can't wait till a father is also my lover!
watch. smile. love.
Freezing the Children in the Spring of 2010 from The Panic Room Videos on Vimeo.
also. here is a couple I fell in love with tonight. Yes I fall in love with couples. Its fine.

oh my darling little Martha, this is so adorable and so are you! I'm glad you had such an awesome Friday night. I know just how you feel, nights like that are the best, full of happy moments and pretty things. I love you monkey:)
ReplyDelete