Anyways this all started because I wanted a hair cut/ am getting one tomorrow. and by cut I mean trim. So I was like father and mother you should help pay for this. My father replied get a job, my mom said wait a month (so she could cut it). Then I said I wasn't asking for advice, just money. My dad then said he would not only pay for a date if I asked a boy but also my hair cut. So I asked the freaking boy. First he texted Dylan and asked him what he thought (they are roommates), then he got back to me with a "I'd love to but I'm going to see Macbeth tomorrow." So I thought that's reasonable and I'm glad he is cultured enough to see it. Then Dyl comes over and we talk about it, because he wanted to go out with Kayla and was sad it wasn't happening. And I told him it was his roommates fault, then he proceeds to say I should move on, and Nate isn't worth it. First off I'm not even crushin' on this guy, just wanted to go on a date. He then tells Kayla, and eventually me the reason he doesn't like me is because I'm a photo major. So I'm like whoa hold up, I'm not even a photo major yet, I currently elementary ed. Dylan- "Yeah he thought that was lame, too." Umm excuse me for wanting to educate your future children. So Nathan I hope you home school your children and seriously mess them up socially, so that they never get married and live with you forever. I also hope you have a son who grows up to be an amazing photographer and supports you on your death bed.
Anyways what I was trying to get to is I don't like being judged on my major. Sure hate me because I'm ugly, or fat, or talk like a man. But back off my major. I can do whatever the f I want. So you know what Nathan not sure what major is good enough for you, but I'm going to do photography now, and even if I totally suck and live with my parents for the rest of my life. At least I'll be doing something I love.
the end.
p.s. (sorry that was so insane, I just had to vent- real fast)
p.p.s. Meet Nate, he isn't even hot. suck fest.

Well now I can finally see that picture you promised. Evvvvven if he is ajerk. Thats really sad but hes super not worth it anyways especially if hes not attractive!
ReplyDeletehaha I know. I was like I need to email it to alexis, but I figured this was just as good.
ReplyDeleteHe is definitely not worth it! That seriously is the dumbest thing I've heard, to not like a girl for her major? I mean, come on!
ReplyDeleteoh i love you! and yeah, my grandma once lectured me about how there are boys taht don't marry girls jsut because they're psych majors. and i was like, uh why would I want to marry someone like that? an yeah he sounds like a douche, way to stick it to the man!
ReplyDeletehaha, I love grandmothers.
ReplyDeleteSo, I've been meaning to read this post and haven't yet, but now I'm super glad I did. I have a few choice words for that queer, but I guess since we aren't all naughty like me, I'll tell you them in private.
ReplyDeleteFirst offff- LOVE that you are becoming a photo major, even though I would have liked for us to open a cute little school together! However, now you can take pictures of my kids and wedding :]
Secondly- Idk why majors matter in the grand scheme of things? I hope he falls in love with some who has a WORTHLESS job, but really loves her job, just so he can see that it doesn't matter.
Lastly, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY- YOU ARE NOT FAT, UGLY, NOR DO YOU TALK LIKE A MAN. And if someone has told you that, then I genuinely have ALOT of choice words for them and will drive to Idaho and kick them in the face. I cannot even believe you wrote that Martha Mae. It is most definitely a lie on all accounts.
that is all.
i love you <3
haha the ps is my favorite part.
ReplyDeleteAnd obviously no one has told me I'm fat or ugly. haha Just saying I'd rather not be liked for those reasons. But I have been told I'm tooooo tall. Suckage. But I love you. And this comment made my day.
cause you are too tall :]
ReplyDeleteps. quit putting suck before suffixes that don't naturally follow it (i.e. suckage...suckfest...)
haha those are real words. And I think suck likes being before those words. So you can suck- it. :)
ReplyDelete