These are the top 10 things that "produce and enhanced enjoyment, a relishing and a savoring beyond typical enjoyment."
1. Seeing my Grandparents hold hands.
2. Wedding Photography
3. Feeding Ducks with Bridger
4. Sunset, Sushi, Saturdays
5. The Moon
6. The play/ movie Singing in the Rain
7. Seeing someone smile/ laugh at a text
8. Reading on a sunny beach
9. Watching people dance
10. Dessert Downtown


Oh thats so cute! Did you see Jasmine Star and JD on the Brandon Kid blog? So cute! I love this!
ReplyDeleteI saw that Jasmine and JD shot the wedding. But was there a picture of them on there?
ReplyDeleteSunset Sushi Saturdays! soon. :) also singing in the rain makes me extraordinarily happy too! this is adorable
ReplyDeletehaha yeah favorite children's lit assignment so far. Singing in the Rain is one of the movie choices for my other assignment, but he said we had to choose one we hadn't seen before. So I decided to not lie, plus it was taking forever to load, haha but I'm going to watch it anyways. Also I think all of you should make a list too. Its fun.
ReplyDelete