My Man:
Adventurous Eater
Generous
Caring
Funny
Beautiful
Born to be a Father
Dresses with Style
Return Missionary
Can cook, clean, and change a diaper
Has friends, and his own hobbies
Enjoys outdoors,
but also enjoys snuggling up and watching a movie.
Makes traveling a priority right after Church and Family
Dreams big, and follows them.
Loves to laugh, and does it often.
Has the same standards, in all areas.
Priesthood Holder
Can charm my mother, and yet truly cares enough to watch my sisters dance performances.
Responsible
Dedicated
Enjoys the Arts
and is taller than me.
To much to ask? I hope not!
Love,
Martha Mae
p.s. For now, he has my heart.

Makes Traveling a Priority Right After Church
ReplyDeleteI thought you meant like getting out of there quick...haha then i read the rest
haha you would think that.
ReplyDeleteI love this Martha, and it is not too mcuh to ask!! It is not good to settle. haha
ReplyDeleteI thought you were talking about being in young womens and I was so confused and thought I was looking at an old post post haha. Then I was like wait... we didnt have a young womens lesson about that today and then I realized it was just random. So way to confuse me haha. I love you, this is awesome. Someday your going to marry an super funny/cute guy and have a cute little family. Also Bridger is so adorable.
ReplyDeletehaha way to be confused! and I know. Also I adore the picture you did the stamp on, of him!!! Love love love, it.
ReplyDeleteoh jeez, i feel so behind, you keep posting too fast, i can't get to all of these. well good job making me feel guilty for not having a list like this, maybe i should work on that. but one day you will find him! i'm sure he's out there somewhere. and Bridger is adorable! i love you.
ReplyDelete