It comes down to them saying how ridiculous it is that people can simply put BYU on Job applications instead of indicating which one. Because yes BYU Provo graduates are more godly
than BYU-Idaho graduates are.

I love the fact that we are so blessed to have three universities that carry the same high standards and provide a safe and encouraging learning environment for students. But when people begin comparing the three it drives me crazy. Sure if you have attended all three I would love your opinion. But if you haven't then just shut it.
I love my friends more than anything, but decided that BYU-Idaho was a better fit for me. Yes I did apply and not get in the first time, but I feel confident that Idaho is where I'm supposed to get my education. I do wish I could be in Provo with my friends, but that is in fact the only reason I wish I was going there. I have never felt like I wasn't getting the best education available. I loved learning more than I ever have my last semester in Idaho.
So for everyone (and I know probably no one who reads this feels this way) who feels like BYU
provo, is the only God sent school. Sure maybe it is for you, but pushing your opinion on everyone else is a tad bit OUT of CONTROL. And you should probably stop.
Because guess what?! Heavenly Father loves me in Idaho, just as much as he loves your child in Provo.
So hopefully this was enough, because I really really want to go witch out this person. Or make them a cake that says BYFU.
p.s. I totally wrote BYU-IDAHO and BYU- HAWAII on my most recent job apps. Proud of where I have been, and where I am going.
p.p.s I am SO extremely proud of all of my friends attending BYU. I love you!

Oh this is super weird. I was totally just talking to my dad about how much i hated how insane people were about BYU. And thats a HUGE reason i wouldnt want to go there. I hate more then anything that people think its so much better then Idaho and Hawaii. I'm glad we feel the same so you wont look down on me if i dont go to provo haha :)
ReplyDeleteOh no I'm still going to look down on you. haha But I will love you no matter what! Jk (not about the love thing, but you know). Yeah this blog was a tad bit insane.
ReplyDeleteBut I read a good love story and I'm over it!
Well I hope you know that I don't look down on you at all for not going here, because no, it's not that great. and I'm so glad you found a school that was such an awesome fit for you. also, ouch, i'm sorry you cut yourself shaving, it's possibly the worst thing in this world. I love you.
ReplyDelete