So my title actually has not a whole lot to do with anything. Except its Kristin's Birthday today. She turns 20, so Happy Birthday my little Poly. We had some great times in Hawaii, and now whenever I listen to that song I think of her and me trying to do it. (Its harder than it sounds) haha. But the video is pretty awesome. Okay favorite memories of Kristin (not that she is dead or anything). "He thinks he is Jesus", Mud sliding, Dance Party, I do everything for Narnia, "Not you babe, Martha"!!!! haha Love that girl.
Anyways I didn't actually have a purpose for blogging. I just felt like it would be a good idea. My Ipod is slowly dying, I think its from old age. So I'm considering making all the same play lists on my computer, because my play lists are like my life. And I hate actually looking up artist, and having to pick individual songs. And thanks to Zach all of mine got deleted off my computer (jk Zach thanks for fixing my computer). Also my computer is dying/ just super slow. And I had a virus scare, and almost cried. haha So this week I have realized how much I love my technology. I actually don't want a new Ipod, I love mine. I also don't really want an new computer, this one is great. And realistically I don't really want a new cell phone either. It is a perfect size, color, and I have learned how to text "quickly" for me at least. But now it looks like I need to get new stuff. Which I also can't afford. Not to mention I may need new brakes, my father said he didn't notice it when he was driving. So I'm just going to ignore it. Mainly because I can't afford to get my brake pads replaces, go to school, and get a new Ipod, computer, and cell phone. True brake pads do seem like they are the most important purchase, but also my car is going to die soon anyways, and I'll have to get a new one. Okay so basically this blog was a compete waste, haha sorry all those who just read it.
Highlight of the week: Meeting Keegan's EXTREMELY good looking friend. Yum :)
Lots of love,
Martha




Yum :). haha well I"m sorry all you're stuff is dying and I love all these pictures of you and Kristen, they're awesome! also I am completely pro-blogging for aboslutely reason just cuz it's not fun. hopefully you find a way to pay for all your new stuff. I love you!
ReplyDelete