What does that say about me? If I go out for Indian food, get all excited when I know what things are on the menu- then go to the grocery store find 3 things that I know what they are and eat while in India... Then get all excited, enough to post about it on fbook, text Sisi, make promises, and then proceed to forget about the reason I went to India.
I told myself I was going to write them (the children) this Sunday. Sit down and actually write Soniya, Basha, Balakumar....but I didn't. I read blogs, watched movies, and tv shows. And worked on a Photo book for Dirk and Courtney's wedding. Which they then proceeded to come over decide they liked nothing about and have now decided to do it themselves. So that was less than productive.
I'm now blogging about not writing them instead of once again just writing them.
I. am. so. dumb.
I did however decide to pick up my camera and shoot- nothing important at all, but its the principle of shooting.
So here you can see the delicious treats I picked up at the Indian Grocery store.
I also couldn't even stop myself from eating those darn bananas for long enough to shoot the photo.
so here is to actually accomplishing, REAL things tomorrow.
cheers.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment