So I'm doing the whole....listen to music that makes me feel a certain way so I can pretend like I'm so much cooler than I actually am. And tonight it is... yes you may have guessed it Sara's newest CD. Also I want to buy this CD, I never actually buy music. But Laura Blattener had the CD (in the case) in her car. And I was like "what a beautiful CD". So I'm going to buy it. Like the actual CD...be jealous.
So I've now written like 5 different sentences and then deleted them. So instead of writing something pretty lame. I think I'll just recommend you all go and listen to this CD.
http://www.sarabmusic.com/us/discography
xoxo Martha
p.s. Community was super funny- but what made it SO great this week was watching it with my mom. And looking over at her while tears clouded my vision and seeing my mom laughing just as hard as me. Loved it.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love this album too! or at least what I've listened to of it. Sara is awesome, she probably makes the kind of music i would make if i was as famous and talented as she is.
ReplyDeleteAlso I LOVE community, Keon Jung is the funniest person in the world. and i love that your mom thinks that's hilarious too, maybe just stick to that and don't watch glee with her anymore...
haha good advice! This just means more tv on my laptop. haha So bad.
ReplyDelete