Friday, May 14, 2010

Fear

I'm not afraid of a lot of things. I used to be, but not any more. Ever since getting my Patriarchal blessing I have added strength, and... hope, I guess could be the right word. However I do fear sometimes.
As you all should know by now, I LOVE couples. I love seeing people hold hands, look at each other with a huge smile, and laugh. I love it when couples laugh together. So tonight, like all Friday nights I blog. I'm doing nothing. Kayla had a shower, so I stayed home and watched One Tree Hill (3 episodes). So if I sound like super dramatic tonight. I apologize in advance, its the tree hill talking.
Also I hope my new roommate A. Never reads this, and B. Isn't super creep-ed out if she does. But Shiloh and her boyfriend Trevor are adorable. They aren't like super mussy, but they laugh and kiss, and hold each other. The thing I love so much about Shiloh and Trevor is, they are so much alike. They are both cultured, witty, caring, and just beautiful people. Especially Shiloh, she is gorgeous.
So you might be wondering why this blog is titled fear, as I ramble on about this couple I oh so creepily adore. Well the thing I fear most is not having what they have. Its not that I don't think I'll ever get married, but I'm afraid it will be a marriage that is held together by counseling, or children. I know this is probably a crazy thing to think about right now. But it scares me. I mean how do you find someone so perfect for you. And I know the prophets have said that with the Lord you can make any marriage WORK. But I don't want just a working Marriage. I want an epic, love filled, eternal, happy, romantic, gospel centered, finish each others sentences kind of marriage. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?! haha
That's what I fear, I fear that THAT is tooo much to ask.

I think that's why I love couples so much, I love seeing people together and happy. Because then I know at least someone is having that epic, happy, romantic moment, at least. And I feel happy for them. So bring on the PDA. I love it.
Also I love saying love, and I love you.
Kayla & Dylan think its over used, but really how could such a phrase be over used. I mean obviously it means different things, and I'm sure people say it when they don't mean it. But for all the Love our Heavenly Father has for us, and the love I have for my family, and friends. I really don't think its possible to say it enough.

So with that, I'll just say
I love you, and you, and you.





Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I feel the same way and I'm scared I dot have the personality to act that way buy I sure hope I do. buuut you will have an awesome marriag of all of is I see you as being the one compleltly fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much. also, i'm right there with you, bad marriages terrify me. but I agree with Alexis, I don't see that happening to you at all.

    ReplyDelete