Tuesday, December 1, 2009

photographers

So I'm kind of in love with photographers.
Example: missionary don't remember his name came into the store and was talking to me and Emily. And told me he is going to be a photography major, and he suddenly became like way more attractive and interesting. haha I know I'm a crazy.
But photographers are always talking about seeing the beauty, and especially wedding photographers. They can feel and photograph the love between people. I love that. And I love feeling like I know people just because I looked at there photographs. And I love seeing different styles from different photographers. I want to be a photographer so so badly. I feel like I could have a crap desk job, a tiny apartment, and drive a death machine. If only I could keep doing photography. But then the other half of me keeps saying, you're not good. You're just a stupid
little girl who happens to have a slightly nicer camera than most people. Great photographers,
are rare. It also doesn't help that I'm in love with Portrait photography, meaning I need people models. So I end up suckering other people into my silly little fantasy. Well another thing I love about photographers/ their blogs, is they are always featuring others. So I've decided to share some of my new finds.

Here is Kate Harrisons work. http://khpblog.com/engagements/index4.html
she has a kind of messy style, which I'm now kind of in love with.

And this is Yan, haha I don't know what her name is actually. http://yanphoto.com/blog
But she seems to be based somewhere in Idaho/ Utah so I found some fun LDS weddings. Which are always fun to see.
I'm also currently in love with Simply Bloom Photography, mainly because its two friends. And that's adorable/ going to be me and Alexis in a few years.
http://simplybloomphotography.com/blog/?p=1552
They like very sun washed photos.



your photographer wanna bee friend,
martha

5 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself! i think if that's what you really wanna do, then you should do it! i think you would be great at it, and it's something you're totally passionate about. honestly, i think you should just go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Camden you are bias, because you are my friend. And I'm not sure having passion for something really is enough. What if I never get married, and only have a photography major and then I'm unsuccessful. And fail at life. OHH jeez. yep can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i just want to say that I love love love this. And like we talked about on Sunday teaching is more practical and you love kids. You don't need a degree to take pictures professionally so we can just do it without that :) Im super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love you. And hopefully you will marry that missionary!!! Then you can take pictures together! That would be sweet. And I agree with Alexis - you should stick with teaching but do photography as a hobby! And I think I might be addicted to our photo challenge group you've started...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so glad, I love supporting peoples addictions! And yeah now I really want to marry a photographer, that would be the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete